Mecmesin, your specialist in affordable pull testers for wire terminal strength
A leading designer and manufacturer of pull testing equipment for over 35 years, Mecmesin has assisted thousands of companies achieve enhanced quality control standards when testing the mechanical strength properties of crimped, soldered and welded terminals. Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality standards, Mecmesins wire terminal strength test equipment ( also known as "pull testers") are highly accurate, reliable and provide excellent value for money.
Our pull testers range from 1 kN (220 lbf) bench-top models requiring minimal training for use in production areas through to vertical systems rated between 2.5 to 50 kN (550 -11,000 lbf) and typically used in QC labs. All are suitable for destructive tensile testing of wire terminals, splices and cable ties, with the 'WTST' testers having the added functionality of being able to 'hold a load' and also to test the insertion and extraction forces of connectors.
Mecmesin pull testers enable you to:
- prove conformance to test standards
- guarantee quality assurance to your customers
- identify tool calibration drift as early as possible
- identify problems in production process (eg cut strands in stripping process, incorrect crimp height ..)
- increase production efficiency by minimising manufacture of out-of-specification parts